This sounds like a perfect side dish for your 4th of July BBQ! Try it this year!
The prettiest corn you’ll grill all summer.
- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, husks removed
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Make bang bang butter: In a medium bowl, mix together chili sauce, butter, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Slather butter all over corn.
- Heat grill to medium high. Grill corn, turning and basting with remaining bang bang butter occasionally, until tender and charred, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.