Let’s be honest—we’re all obsessed with pumpkin sweets. Luckily, there’s no reason that obsession has to stop with our edibles. These cute mini-cheesecakes are the perfect pièce de resistance for your next seasonal dinner party or 420-friendly gathering (and they’re just as nice savored on the couch over the course of an evening Netflix marathon).
Infused Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Start to finish: 45 minutes
Yield: 15 cheesecakes
Approximate dosage: 20mg per serving*
- 2 cupcake pans
- 15 cupcake liners
- 15 ginger or molasses cookies (look for small, circular ones)
- One 8-oz package of cream cheese, softened
- One 15-oz can pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg plus 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- ¼ cup melted cannabutter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- Line pans with cupcake liners. Place one cookie at the bottom of each lined cup.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add sugar and salt and mix until incorporated.
- Add the eggs, yolks, half and half, and cannabutter. Mix thoroughly to ensure even distribution of the cannabutter throughout the mixture. Add vanilla and spices and mix until incorporated.
- Ladle the pumpkin pie filling into the prepared cupcake pans, almost to the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Remove from oven and allow to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
*Note: The amount of cannabutter specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your butter and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.